- Acacia veneers and select solids.
- Single framed panel with breakfront posts on the headboard and footboard.
- Upholstered with a full-bodied, heavy-weight beach sand colored linen and button tufting framed with decorative nailhead trim.
- Available only in fabric shown.
- Side rails with E brackets on the inside for adjustable mattress height.
- Mattress and box spring required.
- Turtle Creek finish.
- Overall Width: 84.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 71.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 90.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 288.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Weight: 374.9990 (pound)
- Wood Finish: TURTLE CREEK
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: Yes
- Shipping Carton Count: 3
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 312.470 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080120-1
- UPC: 643218683636
- Tariff Code: 9403.50
- Arm Caps: No
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.