- Contemporized post & beam frame with plinth base.
- Mindi solids and flat cut mindi veneers.
- Three drawers.
- Two doors feature one shelf behind each door.
- Silver tray and silver pad in top two drawers.
- Satin tan finish hardware.
- Heavily wire-brushed.
- Berkeley Heights finish.
- Overall Width: 72.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 38.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 206.7500 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 75.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 24.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 45.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 249.0000 (pound)
- Wood Finish: BERKELEY HEIGHTS
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 3
- Total Number of Shelves: 2
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Arm Caps: No
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 31.660 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 46.870 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 643218670568
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.