- Hekman accent chairs and ottomans are bench-made one at a time in the USA, touched by the many skilled hands of talented craftsmen during all stages of construction.
- For over 90 years, this history of skillful expertise is combined with innovative, green processes to build every Hekman chair to last for years using the highest quality standards.
- Fabric is carefully flow matched to flow cohesively over the frames when applicable.
- Welts are consistent with the overall fabric flow match where applicable.
- Buttons and tufting are individually fabric covered and sewn to the frames when applicable.
- Individual nailheads are hammered to the frames where applicable.
- COM fabrics are hand-cut and personally matched by a single skilled seamstress.
- Seat Cushion Fill: Foam: Yes
- Seat Cushion Fill: Extra Firm: Yes
- Seat Cushion Fill: Spring Feather Down: Yes
- Overall Width: 35.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 33.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 35.000 (inch)
- Seat Depth: 22.000 (inch)
- Seat Width: 24.000 (inch)
- Seat Height: 20.000 (inch)
- Arm Height: 28.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 53.9990 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 39.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 39.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 35.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 65.0000 (pound)
- Seat Cushion: Loose
- Back Cushion: Loose
- Arm Caps: No
- COM - Plain Fabrics: 7.25 (yard)
- Back Cushion Fill: Feather Down: Yes
- Vinyl: No
- Welt: Yes
- Seat Cushion: Contrasting Welt: Yes
- Back Cushion: Contrasting Welt: Yes
- Top of Skirt: Contrasting Welt: No
- Contrasting Welt: Yes
- Contrasting Buttons: No
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.