The beautiful Cameron bedroom set features solid wood and engineered wood framing, Birch veneers, and dust proofing on all case pieces. Drawers are constructed with French and English dovetails and top drawers are felt lined. Full extension drawer glides are featured to ensure ease of use as well as maximum usable space. The dresser mirror features a breakfront, arched mirror, and a bevel for added elegance. This rich set is sure to add a touch of elegance to any bedroom.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
AVAILABLE TO SHIP VIA
- Direct Container - Inline
- Vietnam Warehouse (mixed Container) - Inline
- Rockwall Warehouse - Inline
- Solid & Engineered Wood Framing
- Panels Feature Birch Veneers
- Dust Proofing On Case Bottoms
EXTERIOR CASE DETAILS
CASE CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Finger & Butt Joint Construction
- Wood Blocks With Nails & Glue
- French & Enligh Dovetail Connections
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Full Extension Glides
- Built In Drwer Stops Bed Construction
- Solid Wood With Pb & Birch Veneers
- Traditional Cherry Finish
- Elegantly curved sleigh headboard and low footboard
- Louis Philippe inspired styling. Requires both mattress and box spring - sold separately
||Birch veneers, solid wood and select hardwoods
|Bundle Package Individual Dimensions(DxWxH)
||King Headboard: 9x82x56 King Low Footboard: 8x82x24 King Rails: 2x80x11
|Prop 65 Warning Label
||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
|Prop 65 Chemical
|B&M Descriptive Copy
||The Cameron Cherry King Panel Bed combines curves and sleek lines with a warm cherry finish to render classic refinement. This bed has a gently arching headboard with carved panels and a matching yet lower footboard.
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.